Friday 22 February 2013


Sooo here is a collection I spotted outside Somerset House where LFW shows were taking place, however I'm not sure who the designer was of this particular collection as I was just briefly passing by. What I found unusual about this collection is the colour palette because at LFW designers were now showcasing their A/W 2013 collections and these colours are not very wintery. This made me wonder was this a designer that wasn’t showcasing at LFW but perhaps a graduate hanging around outside with their S/S collection to get press coverage...well and if that was the case...then great idea! However if it wasn’t still well done on the extravagant colour palette and not making winter so dull. The only silhouette that indicates to me in this image that it could be a A/W collection is the clear A-line mac with orange trim.


No comments:

Post a Comment